Multipurpose anti-sea pollution vessels
These skimmer vessels are able to:
- recover and store floating oils, to deposit it into collecting tanks (rec-oil tanks) and to unload it ashore or into lighters by using two submerged pumps (unloading time: 2 hrs).
Recovery of oily water and its transfer to an elevated position regarding the sea level, is obtained by means of two modular skimmers each consisting of a frame with a drum having a diameter of 1,5 m. and a length of 1,6 m.
- to eliminate oily waste on the surface by spraying a mixture of water and dispersant liquid.
The capacity of the tanks containing the liquid is 2,000 litres
- to collect solid floating waste by means of rotating metallic ribbon and put it into a container which can be upload by using an oleodynamic turning crane on board.
- to offer a fire-fighting service with 2 pumps, each with a capacity of 50 cu.m. / hour and pressure of 40 m.w.c.
- to decontaminate beaches, coasts, jetties and ship sides.
The Optimist can be disassembled, transported by road and re-assembled in just a few hours.
Both vessels are certified for national coastal navigation and for the collection of mineral oils with a flashpoint of less than 60°C. These boats with their unique features and components have been patented.
The company, relying on more than 40 years of specialized know-how, is able to engineer and build various kind of recoil vessels in order to satisfy all the requirements and needs of its clients.
Max Length. 16 mt
Max Breadth. 6,2mt
Power. 2 x 230HP
Speed. 9 – 10 Knots
Max Length: 13,5 mt
Max Breadth: 5.8mt
Power: 2 x 150HP
Speed: 9 – 10 Knots